Here’s the thing. I’m a mom. I have three kids, all within three years of one another. I am busy and concerned about the longevity of my life. I am also very invested in enjoying myself where I can, like in my meals and the making thereof, since I have about zero hours of free time.
With that said:
- You will not find me braising any beef, or anything else that requires more than an hour of prep/cook/eat time.
- I like things that taste good, and make the people eating it feel good.
- Most of my ingredients were alive recently.
- All of the recipes on this blog contain FOOD. There is no half fat, half sodium…just half portions if that’s what you’re looking for. (If you are concerned with weight loss, or maintenance, try this on for size. These recipes are posted within days of me eating them. This is how I eat. And in the past 10 months, I have lost more than 70 pounds.)
- Finally, I eat sugar, butter and white flour – just for dessert, not dinner.
There, now that that’s out of the way…
Are we still friends?
P.S. And yes, I
found out later know that “filosophy” is actually spelled “philosophy.” I was just never any good at spelling trying to be clever.